Wine'd Down Update - June 1, 2020
See Danny's sales update:
Talking Points: Happy Week 9 Stay at home Monday !
Denise's Quote of the week: “Difficult Roads often lead to beautiful destinations”
- Meet Ryan Kudota (Intro Danny): This week’s Wine’d Down promotion Rose’
- Meet Len Pagan, Academy Mortgage: Lender update and legal brief
- Meet Will Lee: Will Kills Termites and Pests: Tips for self-checking and keeping your home safe.
- Meet Suzy Sternlicht: Team Nakanishi lead stager discussing scope and value of staging.
- Denise’s top finds this week:
- 9 page showing instructions from California
- Clear compliance
- PPP funds not counted as an asset
- Featured Property: 660 Hinano, Hilo, Oceanfront Ala Heiau
- Best of East Hawaii
- Danny Kraus: This week’s market activity
- Status of Stay At Home for REALTORS®
- Monday REALTOR® meeting:
- We are now in phase 6 “Act with care”
- Input needed to ask Mayor to re-open STVR
- This week: Council meetings re: building code revisions (input needed by Jun 5th at 4:30 and tiered tax
- Caravans and open houses. Caravans Are technically allowed but will remain virtual for now. Open houses are per brokerage instructions
- Showings: should have prequal