Wine'd Down Update - May 25, 2020
Happy Memorial Day Monday!
Denise's quotes of the week:
“There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country."
"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself”
- Meet Ryan Kadota, Kadota Liquor (Intro Danny): This week’s promotion: Pinot Noir
- Meet Joy Gillette, Island Home Loans: Lender update and legal brief
- Meet Laurie Medeiros, Title Guaranty Escrow Services: Overview of the Escrow/title process
- Denise’s top finds this week:
- From RRC Harris Poll: 1/3 of city dwellers are thinking of moving away from the city.
- 66% say they would move if they could continue to work remotely.
- 30% say they browsed a real estate site recently.
- Even rents are ticking up.
- Even without an exodus, brokers still think there will be increased 2nd home demand.
- Also up is the number of homes being built for rent. 8,000 single family homes started with the intent to rent them. The number is increasing esp. in lower density neighborhoods
- Danny Kraus: This week’s market activity
- Status of Stay At Home for REALTORS®
- Monday REALTOR® meeting: None today
Join us on Zoom every Monday @ 3 p.m. for our Real Estate Wine'd Down. Email me for login instructions!